Portfolio

Charleston, SC         Emily Guerrero         emilyguerrero828@gmail.com

Personal Development Writer102

I’m a married, 40-something mom and attorney who writes about joy, parenting, gratitude, and the lessons of everyday life experiences.

Here are some of my favorite pieces:

The Spin  How we spin our own stories and (mis)adventures is critical. 

image


Yellow is the Enemy   A call to break free from the shackles of perfectionism and embrace the messiness of life. 

image1

 

 

 

 

 


Heart Spotters  The importance of rituals and traditions in infusing our lives with meaning.

img_2022-1 (2)

 

 

 

 

 


The Dark Night       Sometimes it takes a brush with death to remember what’s really important.

image1


 80-20 Rule   A vow to enjoy parenting 80% of the time and grit our teeth the other 20%.

dsc_0745


A Beautiful Life  By all means, dream big, but don’t forget to enjoy the gorgeous life you already have.

image2


The Fish  Perception is reality so why not perceive yourself as the champion that you are?

image